Thursday, August 24, 2006




Here's some of our family photo shoot. Valie was such a good girl for the pictures. The sky was so beautiful that day. Gotta love the rainbow in the background!

6 comments:

art history alli said...

I am totally jellous of the rainbow in your family picture. It just makes it all seem perfect!

tabchoirfam said...

She was beautiful in every picture. I really appreciated how she watched out for Evan during the photo shoot. She is so considerate!

art history alli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
art history alli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALIE!!!!!!

love, Lesley

art history alli said...

Identity Thief! How can Lesley post a comment under my name in a foreign country. Call the International police! Just kidding, Lesley.

Happy birthday Valerie, from the real Art History Alli. Your party was fun and the cake was yummy. Hope you liked all of your presents and had lots of fun on your big day.

Thanks for dinner Vickie, every bite was scrumptious. Have a good day at school tomorrow and have a good weekend!

Tasharoo said...

Beautiful pic, Vic! Awesome rainbow!...and Yes, I blogged about LOST!! Ugh!