Here are the girls visiting Santa Claus. They were so excited. As you can see, Valie had a whole brochure of items on her Christmas list that she insisted on showing Santa.
Atleast she's a girl that knows what she wants and not afraid to go after it; quite the modern woman! I love how Ashley is in a princess dress and then Valie went to the dentist as Cinderella. I have the coolest neices in the world, lol :)
2 comments:
Atleast she's a girl that knows what she wants and not afraid to go after it; quite the modern woman!
I love how Ashley is in a princess dress and then Valie went to the dentist as Cinderella. I have the coolest neices in the world, lol :)
That was so great to visit Santa. I couldn't believe that Valie had a picture of what she wanted to show to Santa.
Post a Comment