Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crazy Hair




Valie wanted to have big hair, so here it is! She's got two hair pieces in. The pictures do not do it justice. She was about half a foot taller that day :) Also, the Flow Rider song on the blog is Val's fave. She calls it the "boots with the fur" song.

4 comments:

art history alli said...

I love the music!
What about Panic at the Disco? I love that she has to get the hat and cane when we play that game on SingStar! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day- hope your picnic is special!

I am all about the candy this year-I plan on eating my feelings about being single now that ALL my friends have someone.
Whatever... I have a hot date with my computer and Barbara Hepworth!

Beach Girl said...

I love the music! That song is infectious and gets into my mind repeating its self over and over........................

I saw Valie on the crazy hair day, and I can testify that It was HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!
-Lesley

art history alli said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday)!!!!
I hope your day was fun and everything you wanted it to be.
Love You Lots!