The party is over and reality is setting in. I'm 25 and have consumed my body weight in sugar in the past week. Between the lunches, dinners, and parties, I am way past the legal limit of cake, whipped cream, frosting, chocolate, and cheesecake. I actually went to the cheesecake factory twice last week. I must say, my new favorite cheesecake is chocolate coconut cream, yummy. Anyway, here are some photo highlights of the week's festivities.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
25 years and counting
The party is over and reality is setting in. I'm 25 and have consumed my body weight in sugar in the past week. Between the lunches, dinners, and parties, I am way past the legal limit of cake, whipped cream, frosting, chocolate, and cheesecake. I actually went to the cheesecake factory twice last week. I must say, my new favorite cheesecake is chocolate coconut cream, yummy. Anyway, here are some photo highlights of the week's festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! 25 years young..and still looking HOT!
Well it was your birthday week, so you deserve to eat that much sugar and candy and chocolate. It's what birthdays are all about!
btw: we still need to go to Leatherby's to celebrate :)
Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing
Happy 25th! Cake, cake, and more cake...I love it!
Happy Easter!
I would like to second the first comment! You looked so pretty in the picture! I love your hair. I had no idea it was your birthday BTW. Happy Birthday!
I love the chocolate coconut cheese cake there too! Yum-O
Thanks for the Easter Toffee. It was my favorite thing all day!
Post a Comment