Valie & Ashley had their pre school graduation a few weeks ago and I've been slow about getting pictures posted. But here they are! I can't believe their first year is over, Valie misses school already. I don't know what my social butterfly is going to do without her little circle of friends. I guess were going to have to find her some fun summer classes :) One of the pictures is of Valie, Ashley, Kate, and Zoey. They were best friends ever since the first day of school. I tried to get the videos of them singing posted but they won't load. I'll have to try that again later.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Pre School Graduation
Valie & Ashley had their pre school graduation a few weeks ago and I've been slow about getting pictures posted. But here they are! I can't believe their first year is over, Valie misses school already. I don't know what my social butterfly is going to do without her little circle of friends. I guess were going to have to find her some fun summer classes :) One of the pictures is of Valie, Ashley, Kate, and Zoey. They were best friends ever since the first day of school. I tried to get the videos of them singing posted but they won't load. I'll have to try that again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Graduation season is upon us!!
Yay for Valie and Ashley- It is a big deal that they graduated and I'm sure they felt so proud when they got their certificates :)
Wish I could have been there
I am so glad the girls were able to go to school together, they are like sisters. Ashley misses her friends too.
Summer school! Valie is crazy!
Congratulations Valie! How exciting to have finished your first year of school!
Post a Comment