Monday, July 07, 2008

Snoasis!! What's your favorite flavor??




One of our families favorite traditions is getting snowcones at our favorite little shack. We love love love the butterbeer cones!! I also like pink lemon sour and green apple. I think next time I might try the peach with cream though. We are trying to go only once a week but since it is so hot we may have to up our ante a to twice a week. So if you drive by our house during the week and wonder where the heck we have gone at 10:30 pm, we are on a snowcone run :)
Tell us your favorite flavors?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Butter Beer is the best ever but my favorit before butter beer came out was Peach Daquari, and Strawberry Daquari too.
-Lesley

Margaret said...

Can you please send a snowcone shack up here? Since I moved here I haven't been able to find one and I really want a snowcone!!!! Tiger's Blood was my favorite, do they still have that? Butter Beer sounds delicious.

art history alli said...

Dang It!!
Lesley took mine. Let's just put 2 votes for Peach Daiquiri.

Beach Girl said...

I love Tiger's Blood with Strawberry Daiquiri. The last time we went to Sonasis I wanted to try something new and got the tropical something, That was a bit too pineapple for me, but the rainbow that Ashley got was better. I guess I'll just stick with the the good old standby listed above.