My mom and I took Valie to the Kid's festival at Wheeler farm and of course I forgot the camera. So here is Valie after the kid's festival. She made the shirt she is wearing, had her hair and nails done, got a boa, tiara, & wand, painted a toy car, and played lots of games and won lots of candy. Oh she had her face painted like a butterfly, but we went swimming and had to wash it off.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Kid's Festival!
My mom and I took Valie to the Kid's festival at Wheeler farm and of course I forgot the camera. So here is Valie after the kid's festival. She made the shirt she is wearing, had her hair and nails done, got a boa, tiara, & wand, painted a toy car, and played lots of games and won lots of candy. Oh she had her face painted like a butterfly, but we went swimming and had to wash it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment