Thursday, September 24, 2009

Valie's Harry Potter Party- Part 1

My sweet girl is now 6 years old!
I have to say that I had lots of fun planning her party this year. Valerie's party was pretty much our Summer project that we worked on together while she was out of school :) Here are our first installment of the Harry Potter Party series.

You have to have a Hogwarts cake at a Harry Potter Party. (But I do hope this is the last castle I make!)

Here is our sorting hat, it even talked. I sewed a pocket on the back of the hat and put a cell phone in it and turned it on speaker phone. That way the "sorting hat" could talk directly to the kids.

Our portrait guarding the entrance to Hogwarts. Password: Fortuna Major

Platform 9 3/4

Privet Drive had to have some reference, so here it is :)

Stay tuned for more installments of The Harry Potter Party!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun. Wish I could have gone.