Mmmmm, Honeydukes desserts. We had pumpkin pasties, licorice wands, cauldron cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and lots of other yummy treats.
It isn't a party without candy! This is the Honeydukes party favors. I think the blood pops were my favorite.
Food, Food, Food! I have tons of food pics, it was had to pic just a few. I just love taking pictures of my food :)

Here's some of the kids playing in the "black lake". There were hidden prizes in it, but obviously it was more fun to play in the paper.
Here's our house elf, Doby! I think Aaron wins for most creative.

Here's an Herbology photo.
The sorting ceremony.
Ashley and her wand.

Professor Trelawney.

Mad Eye Moody & Hogwarts student Lesley.

Valerie and a pretty crazy looking Dumbledore!

This concludes our Harry Potter Party series. I hope it puts everyone in the mood for Halloween! I know we are ready :)
1 comment:
I think Cameron should wear his Mad-Eye Moody eye to school...everyday.
Post a Comment