Saturday, September 18, 2010

Valie's Rock Star Party Part 1

Happy 7th Birthday Valerie! This year Valie had a Rock Star Birthday Event :) Everything was pink, black, and zebra.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvbUs34rrs2f_XrBu_ib_vrAOwYPz6D2mmQ2HwhKVgmz4hYnr4b8dD8XXAqau9isLBpSHkAgs2C354f8tJ83hcAiqv_S3GTM29H2CtVlRGzPwgKvHN_OgYwZPMfpa21u8hmuTQ/s1600/IMG_1858.JPG">alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5518278553370761506" />

This is the snack table for the kids. But really it was really my dream come true! A table full of junk food and I hardly had a moment to dive in, what a shame.



Here's our red carpet scene. I wish I would have encouraged guests to take more pictures on it!


Here's the sign on the front door. I love to go through Val's room before a party and take things that go with the theme. The guitar on the poster is a craft we did 2 years ago! I also used her umbrella, boa, and some stuffed animals all over the house.

We're ready for a party!

1 comment:

Cam Dawson said...

Rock on Valie!