Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I want Santa to shave his beard off


So Valie has been telling us that she wants Santa to shave his beard off. I told her she could tell him that when she goes and visits him at the mall. She is so excited for the holidays. Since Thanksgiving is in a couple days I've been trying to educate her about the pilgrims and native americans and all that jazz. But so far she knows that on Thanksgiving were going to eat lots of turkey and visit all her family. I suppose that's all that matters when you are 3.
P.S. This picture is from this summer and I forgot to post it earlier so here it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys with beards are crazy.

art history alli said...

That's my Valie- Always looking for the clean cut guys!

Beach Girl said...

Hopefully she will tell Santa that! I remember when Ken shaved off his beard, He suddenly was nicer and looked younger...

art history alli said...

totally