Friday, December 22, 2006

Valie and Santa



So far valie has seen santa 4 times and asked him for Dora popsicles, a Dora wishing doll, Hello Kitty stuff, a Barbie diaries dress, and Sand with pink dots. She loves Santa and is so excited for Christmas. Valie has also been helping wrap gifts, bake treats, and decorate the house. About once everyhour she jumps up and down and says "it's almost Christmas time Mommy!" She's so cute, and we all can't wait for Christmas!

2 comments:

Beach Girl said...

We love Valie! I hope Santa shaves his beard next year just for her!

I love the pictures too!!!!!

art history alli said...

I guess I haven't checked the blogs in a while- but what a cute post! Valie was so adorable over the break and I loved babysitting her on her parent's aniversary. It was so fun. It is only the 3rd day of school and I already miss my family!