Here we are at Laguna Beach! We went around dusk and the lighting was perfect for taking pictures. Valerie looks so beautiful in the sand with the soft sunlight. It was a pretty eventful trip to the beach. I decided to go out in the ocean with Cameron and the waves got huge! I thought I could just keep jumping over them, but a monster wave came and bowled me over, taking my cute sunglasses with it. I then tried getting out of the water but the massive waves kept knocking me over. I'm sure the locals were laughing it up at the crazy tourist girl :) Anyways, I did get out of the water. But later on we discovered that the ring that was permanently stuck on Cameron's hand, had been ripped off by the waves as well. Yes, it was his wedding ring! But it was his replacement ring, he outgrew his original ring. Now that it's been 5 months since this happened, and I replaced the ring, we can laugh at our rough beach day.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Disneyland Part 3- Beach Day
Here we are at Laguna Beach! We went around dusk and the lighting was perfect for taking pictures. Valerie looks so beautiful in the sand with the soft sunlight. It was a pretty eventful trip to the beach. I decided to go out in the ocean with Cameron and the waves got huge! I thought I could just keep jumping over them, but a monster wave came and bowled me over, taking my cute sunglasses with it. I then tried getting out of the water but the massive waves kept knocking me over. I'm sure the locals were laughing it up at the crazy tourist girl :) Anyways, I did get out of the water. But later on we discovered that the ring that was permanently stuck on Cameron's hand, had been ripped off by the waves as well. Yes, it was his wedding ring! But it was his replacement ring, he outgrew his original ring. Now that it's been 5 months since this happened, and I replaced the ring, we can laugh at our rough beach day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the photos of Valie! They look so soft and pretty.
I had no idea that Cam lost his wedding ring!!! I guess you can blame it on our huge sausage Danish fingers.
Post a Comment