Here is Cameron and Valie on the "Small World" ride. Valie looks a little crazy, I think she was getting tired.
Here's Valie and Mommy with Minnie. We caught her right as she came out so we didn't have to wait long to see her.
Yup, Valie was tired. She slept through the teacup ride!
Mom however, had a fun time on the teacups.
And while Valie continued her nap, Mom also chased down Captain Jack Sparrow.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you blogged about your Magical California Spring Extravaganza! We need to get GiGi and Popie to take all the grandkids (and the entire family) on such a trip. It would be awesome~
Hope you had a great time in Vegas on your Fall Break!
You guys went to Las Vegas? I am so out of it! Your pictures make me want to take the boys so badly! I hope maybe in a year or two! Valerie looked so cute!
By the way- I love that you chased down Captain Jack Sparrow!
Post a Comment