Valie had a fun sleep over back in August. We all had pizza and went and rented a movie and then got snow cones. I think the only time they were quiet the whole time was while they were eating snow cones. The girls stayed up until about 2 am. Except poor Ashley who was begging them to go to bed, she was sooooo tired, she was out at 11:00. They had lots of fun, but I can't ever imagine having 3 girls! The drama would make me insane :)
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Valie's Slumber Party
Valie had a fun sleep over back in August. We all had pizza and went and rented a movie and then got snow cones. I think the only time they were quiet the whole time was while they were eating snow cones. The girls stayed up until about 2 am. Except poor Ashley who was begging them to go to bed, she was sooooo tired, she was out at 11:00. They had lots of fun, but I can't ever imagine having 3 girls! The drama would make me insane :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley had so much fun at your party! She still begs to sleep over at your house.
I remember having sleepovers with my cousins when I was little. It was a blast!
Post a Comment